In this issue:
- Evidence for marine influence on a low-gradient coastal plain: Ichnology and invertebrate paleontology of the lower Tongue River Member (Fort Union Formation, middle Paleocene), western Williston Basin, U.S.A.
- Triassic paleosol catenas associated with a salt-withdrawal minibasin in southeastern Utah, U.S.A.
- William Lee Stokes: Earth historian from Hiawatha
- Remembering Professor Donald L. Blackstone, Jr. (1909–2004)
- Structural analysis of a Laramide, basement-involved, foreland fault zone, Rawlins uplift, south-central Wyoming
- Origin of Cretaceous to Holocene fractures in the northern San Juan Basin, Colorado and New Mexico