In this issue:
- A tribute to W.A. “Bill” Cobban
- Redescription of the Late Cretaceous (late Santonian) ammonite Desmoscaphites bassleri Reeside, 1927, from the Western Interior of North America
- Regional disconformities in Turonian and Coniacian (Upper Cretaceous) strata in Colorado, Wyoming, and adjoining states—biochronological evidence
- Synonymy of the ammonite genus Ponteixites Warren with Rhaeboceras Meek
- Geochemistry of the Bonito Lake stock, Lincoln County, New Mexico: Petrogenesis and hydrothermal alteration
- New 40Ar/39Ar age determinations and paleomagnetic results bearing on the tectonic and magmatic history of the northern Madison Range and Madison Valley region, southwestern Montana, U.S.A.