In this issue:
- Petrology, geochemistry, and geochronology of Proterozoic granitoid and related rocks of the northern Mummy Range, north-central Colorado
- C. D. Walcott – definitely a Rocky Mountain geologist
- Remembering Professor Donald L. Blackstone, Jr. (1909–2004)
- Geometry, timing, and continuity of the Rock Springs uplift, Wyoming, and Douglas Creek arch, Colorado: Implications for uplift mechanisms in the Rocky Mountain foreland, U.S.A.
- Rift and grain in basement: Thermally triggered snapshots of stress fields during erosional unroofing of the Rocky Mountains of Montana and Wyoming