In this issue:
- Timing, style, and significance of Cambrian through Laramide brittle reactivation along the Proterozoic Homestake shear zone, Colorado mineral belt
- The Wyoming Jurassic fossil Dentalium subquadratum Meek, 1860 is not a scaphopod but a serpulid worm tube
- Stratigraphy and depositional environments of the upper Fox Hills and lower Hell Creek Formations at the Concordia Hadrosaur Site in northwestern South Dakota
- Unconformities and age relationships, Tongue River and older members of the Fort Union Formation (Paleocene), western Williston Basin, U.S.A.
- The King and Hayden Surveys: Overlap of pioneering mapping in northern Colorado