In this issue:
- Mapping of linear structural elements from remote sensing imagery
- Invertebrate burrows in an Oligocene fresh-water limestone
- Distribution of meniscate burrows in non-marine Tertiary sediments of Western U.S.
- Technical feasibility of the proposed Energy Transportation Systems Incorporated well field, Niobrara County, Wyoming
- Miocene sediment dispersal for western Nebraska and south-eastern Wyoming
- Pre-Wisconsin paleosols and related soils on the South French Creek-Middle Fork (Little Laramie River) Interfluve, Medicine Bow Mountains, Wyoming
- Clastic dikes in the Fountain and Casper formations (Permo-Pennsylvanian), southeastern Wyoming