In this issue:
- Behavior of hadrosaurs as interpreted from footprints in the "Mesaverde" Group (Campanian) of Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming
- Stable isotope composition of calcareous Paleosols and ground-water cements from the Ogallala Group (Neogene), western Nebraska
- A probable new Lava Creek ash locality; implications for Quaternary geologic studies in the western Wind River Basin, Wyoming, U.S.A.
- Stratigraphy and sedimentology of the Libby Formation, Belt Supergroup (Middle Proterozoic) of Montana and Idaho, U.S.A.
- Burrowing and dolomitization patterns in the Steamboat Point Member, Bighorn Dolomite (Upper Ordovician), Northwest Wyoming